World class coaching with highly experienced and certified staff
GOMEL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
GOMEL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY – Belarus has an advanced system of education. Training of medical professionals is based on the up-to-date education technologies of higher and medical secondary education in combination with high-tech methods of practical medicine that enables them to be competitive and flexible in the world labor market.
Quality improvement of highly skilled specialists training at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus is based on updating structure and content of medical and pharmaceutical education, as well as curriculam, on their upgrading and adaptation to high-tech and science intensive educational requirements and needs of practical public health,, on the development of the methodical support and creation of necessary conditions for independent work,of students and pupils, on the introduction of tele-education.
Why Gomel State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University is a science and advanced technology, the latest equipment and modern teaching methods, and most importantly – talented teachers, students and graduates are in demand. The best results are achieved the best experts that allows the university to hold a leading position in the field of medical education in the field of medical science and health care.
The activities of the university is aimed at augmenting the best traditions of the national high school, active integration of the University into the world educational space, the most complete and effective solution of tasks set by the state in a rapidly changing realities of XXI century.
Preparation of the medical profession for foreign countries in the Gomel State Medical University opened in 2000, based on the decision of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of 04.04.2000 № 08-28 / 2462 “On opening the Faculty training of specialists for foreign countries.
During its existence the faculty has trained more than 400 foreign experts from 30 countries.Currently, medical faculty of Gomel State Medical University trained more than 500 students from 36 countries: India, Syria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Yemen, Lebanon, the United States, Britain, France, Peru, Nigeria, and others.
Important details of Georgia
Students from Belarus and different foreign countries, study at Gomel State Medical University. Studies are arranged on the basis of the following specialties:
- General Medicine(MBBS)
250 highly qualified professors, senior lecturers, and assistants.over 3,000 (including more than 400 foreign) students enrolled in the faculties of the University;Regional center of scientific and medical information for health professionals; Foundation library of more than 256,000 items, including more than 73 thousand scientific literature
The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years. Within the first three years students study fundamental sciences such as anatomy, histology, biology, chemistry, physics, Latin and other foreign languages, philosophy. Studies for the 4-6-year students are conducted at hospitals and polyclinics. They master internal and surgical diseases, obstetrics and gynecology, infectious diseases, oncology, neurology, pediatrics and many other subjects.
Dagestan State Medical University
|Contributes||Amount in Dollar|
|Tuition Fee||3500US dollars/year|
|Hostel Fee||1000US dollars/year|
|Contract Fee||1000 US dollars(1st Year Only)|
The WUHS (Belize) was among the first of a growing number of International medical schools to adopt a competency-based curriculum, one that provides students with excellent clinical training balanced by the development of strong interpersonal and professional skills. Below find the required competencies and courses.
SEVEN CORE COMPETENCIES
- Effective communication
- Basic Clinical Skills
- Using science to guide diagnosis, management, therapeutics, and prevention
- Lifelong Learning
- Self-Awareness, Self-Care, and Personal Growth
- Social and Community Contexts of Health Care
In addition, the WUHS (Belize) has developed a strong set of core values, a code of professional conduct, for students to embrace:
- Core Values
- Guiding Principles
- Excellence that is reflected in the innovative conduct and advancement of education, research and patient care.
- Respect for individuals who are affiliated with, or come in contact with, WUHS (Belize) students, residents, fellows, faculty, staff, employees, partners, communities, patients and families.
- Integrity that embraces the very highest standards of ethical
- Diversity that is reflected in actions that appreciate all individuals.
- Cooperation that is manifested by collegial communication and collaboration.
- Accredited by Accreditation Belize Medical Council
- Licensed and chartered by the Ministry of Education of Belize
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Schools in partnership with FAIMER
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Listed in World Health Organization (WHO) Directory of Medical Schools
- WUHS graduates are eligible to be Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certified
- WUHS students are eligible to take the United States Medical
- NBME. The NBME develops and manages the USMLE. While the individual licensing boards grant the license to practice medicine, all medical boards in the US accept a passing score on the USMLE as evidence that an applicant demonstrates the core competencies to practice medicine
- WUHS graduates are eligible to participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- WUHS is recognized by the US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Listed with the American Medical Student Association (AMSA) See WUHS (Belize) Listed With AMSA
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- WUHS students are able to take the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCEE)
- Graduates are eligible to participate in the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS)
- Recognized by Britain General Medical School
behavior and exemplary moral character.
ACCREDITATION & RECOGNITION
WUHS ACCREDITATION IS RECOGNIZED BY:
RECOGNIZED IN US:
RECOGNIZED IN CANADA:
RECOGNIZED IN CANADA:
RECOGNIZED IN BRITAIN:
RECOGNIZED IN INDIA (MCI):
The Medical Council of India (MCI) is a statuatory body with the responsibility of establishing and maintaining high standards of medical education and recognition of medical qualifications in India. It registers doctors to practice in India, in order to protect and promote the health and safety of the public by ensuring proper standards in the practice of medicine. The Washington University of Health and Science listing is internationally recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for certification and eligibility for medical licensure.
May 7, 2018: New/Returning Student Orientation/Registration (required attendance)
|University Name||Washington University of Health & Science|
|City||Belize, Central America|
|Total Amount||45,00,000 Approximately|
|Due Date to Apply||May-18|
Study in Avalon
Avalon University School of Medicine (AUSOM) was founded in 2003 and is chartered by the government of Curacao. AUSOM has an academic team and curriculum which focuses on success of its student body. While emphasis is on student academic success, the administration also focuses on student's personal needs to make sure both students and parents are comfortable and at ease.Caribbean Medical school AUSOM's faculty consists of professors who are qualified doctors with a great experience and knowledge of the basic sciences and medical practice, which makes them an integral part of the success of AUSOM graduates.The island of Curacao is one of the most developed and modern islands in the Caribbean, which allows AUSOM to conduct the medical program in an up-to-date and friendly environment. As a Caribbean medical school, our goal is to make sure that all students obtain a sufficient level of medical knowledge to understand the basic facts, concepts and principles essential to successful medical practice.
Avalon University School of Medicine takes great pride in making sure all students are pointed in the right direction to succeed. With our designed small class sizes being an average of only 30 students per class, this attractive student-to-teacher ratio offers students the experience of individualized attention in our intensive medical school program. Our faculty members are dedicated to providing the leadership needed for a healthy and exciting learning environment. Our goal is for all students to be molded into well-rounded physicians who exhibit the compassion, integrity and honesty essential for medical practice.
Tuition & Fees
|Programs||Duration||Semesters||Cost Per Semester|
|Pre-Medical||15 Weeks per semester||4||$4,500|
|Basic Sciences||15 Weeks per semester||4||$6,500|
|Fifth Semester||14 Weeks per semester||1||$7,700|
|Clinical Sciences||12 Weeks per semester||6||$9,100|
for the students who have passed the USMLE Step 1 and $10,300 for the students who have not passed the USMLE Step 1